Thursday, March 24, 2011

Summer Nights

I just watched the new trialer for Captain America. And other than Thor and Deathly Hallows Pt. 2, it is one of the only movies that I will be seeing this summer. In this incredibly lackluster summer movie season. Usually every summer there are at least 5 movies I want to see. I don't really count HP either, cuz its pratically a gimme. Thor seems like a really good start to the season, then until July, there is a gap of exciting movies.
Pirates 4?? Come on! Sell OUT!
Green Lantern? I do like Ryan Reynolds, but something about this super hero movie looks, meh. Yeah, just meh. Probably because The Green Lantern is like not a well known super hero. Well, neither was Iron Man.
X-Men First Class. I must admit I am incredibly curious about this movie. The way the X-Men 3 bombed has left me feeling cold to the X-Men franchise. I do so enjoy James McAvoy though, so maybe I will give it a try. On Netflix. It will be nice to see one that doesn't make Wolverine the center of the universe.
I have the same thoughts toward the Transformers movie. On the plus side there is no Megan Fox. But they just replaced her with a blonde who give nothing but T&A to the movie. Oh well.
Cowboys and Aliens. I am not sure what to say about this movie. It's cool, of course, that Harrison Ford is in it. That makes me want to see it, just a little. BUT I really can't get into it. I am not sure why, maybe because its so ridiculous? I was told once that I don't like ridiculous things. I like silly, sometimes, but not ridiculous. So maybe thats it.
There is also a slew of childrens movies: Cars 2, Kung Fu Panda 2, Zookeeper, Smurfs, and Winnie the Pooh.
Zookeeper piques my interest. Not much more than that though.
As for the Smurf movie....I AM SO THERE.
Ok thats the ending of my rants for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment