Monday, May 3, 2010

Na na na na na na....BATMAN!

This just in folks(well for me anyway!)July 20, 2012 will be, no not the end of the world, but the release date of Batman 3!!!!!(Not Joel Schumacher Batman, Christopher Nolan Batman).
I got this info from a very secret source...well not really Rotten Tomatoes ain't exactly secret.
Anyway, there is no word as to who is a attached to the film, or what it will be about.
The crazy thing is that Spiderman 4 will be released the same month! I don't think that B3 will have much to worry about since Spiderman 3 was such a disapointment.Such a BIG disapointment.They better step it up is all I have to say on that matter.
Now back to the coolest superhero eva, Batman.Don't give me that crap about him not being super since he has no powers. You try to do what he does, and youll soon realize that youve gotta be super to do it.
I am curious as to what this next movie will be called, I like that its not going to be called batman 3, and that they have different names for the movies. Some suggestions from me? Well The Caped Crusader is good, but a little midevil like.
Oh, and that same year the next new Star Trek movie is going to be out. Man, 2012 might be the end of the world just from the awesomeness of the movies being released.
Well anyway, this was a short and awesome post to alert all of Batman, so now I must be off, since I have some very annoying hiccups that I am trying to get rid of(yes, I have been holding my breath, but now I just feel lightheaded and I have the hiccups). Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment